[SEEK-Taxon] FW: [PEET-L] New NSF deadline for Tree of Life: March 5, 2004

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Tue Dec 9 08:33:36 PST 2003

I wonder folks, if we could use some TOL money from NSF to bolster our
Taxon concept modeling and analysis efforts?  To perhaps make our work
include unnamed nodes with phylogenies?  Or something else?  I haven't
had time yet to think about it. They are handing out 13 Million dollars
or so, total.  March 5th deadline, 15 pages, piece of cake.

What do you think?

Nico, have any ideas how we could use another million or so, and another
3-4-5 programmers and postdocs?

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center