[seek-taxon] SEEK-Taxon Teleconference Thursday 17 April

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Wed Apr 16 13:48:52 PDT 2003

Taxon SEEKers -- The WG conference call for tomorrow morning will be at
10:00 US CDT time.  The dial-in number is:

	785 296-0443

I will open the call a few minutes prior to that.

In case you have a problem, my cell phone will be nearby:

	785 550-0628.  I will also be in front of e-mail.

The agenda for the meeting will be to:

1) review briefly the D.C., Albuquerque meetings. ( I sent out the ABQ
meeting summary a few weeks ago, if you didn't get it let me know.)

(Matt will be on the line and may want to briefly mention a thing or two
about progress from the other WGs.)

2) discuss the work plan for the next six months

3) discuss and set the objectives for the San Diego meeting next month.

1.5 hours, target time.

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center