[seek-logistics] meetings

Deana D. Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Sat May 6 09:11:38 PDT 2006

The exec committee has scheduled out meetings through the remainder of the
project, in order to budget our remaining participant costs.  As we get nearer
to the end of the project we'll need to track costs closely to ensure we don't
spend more than we have.

I've posted the list of meetings on the SEEK calendar.  Each one is linked to a
page that shows how many participants are budgeted to travel.  If you are
planning a meeting please adhere to the number given - obviously you can
maximize this by holding your meeting some place where some participants are local.

If anyone has a meeting in mind that is not on this list, now is the time to
raise the issue.

Deana

Dr. Deana D. Pennington
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001