[seek-logistics] meeting

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:23:14 PST 2006

Our spring technical meeting and NSF site review have been scheduled in
Albuquerque at UNM:

Technical Meeting:  May 1 - May 3, 2006
NSF Site Review:  May 4 - May 5, 2006

For the team meeting:
Sunday is a travel day and the meeting starts on Monday, running through Wednesday.

For the site review:

Manfred Zorn and Sylvia Spengler from NSF will be heading up the review team, which will consist of 8-9 people.  Thursday will be the day that we present, content TBD. Friday will be a writing day for the review team.  The entire team should be present for Thursday and you are encouraged to stay for Friday as well.  Sometime Friday afternoon there will be an exit interview with the panel.  We'll use the extra time on Friday morning to continue discussions from the technical meeting, conduct additional small working groups, write up meeting reports, or do whatever other useful tasks we can think of.

Please set aside this time on your calendar and plan to attend - the
site review is important for the project and everyone is encouraged to
be here.  We'll send out additional logistical information as it becomes
available, and more details about the site review as those are figured
out.  I've started a wiki site on the seek calendar where we intend to
keep the most current information available as well.

Thanks!
Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001