[seek-logistics] SEEK AHM

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Tue Apr 25 10:02:04 PDT 2006

Following is a list of people who were invited to the SEEK AHM, who have
not yet made their travel arrangements.  A few have contacted me and
said they aren't coming.  Most of you have probably let someone know,
but they didn't tell me.  I'd like confirmation about your status so I
can release hotel rooms if they aren't going to be needed.  If you're
not coming, please reply to this e-mail and let me know.  If you made
your airline reservations on your own please send your itinerary to Pam.

Thanks,  Deana

Jim Beach
Shawn Bowers - not coming
Nico Franz
Joseph Goguen
John Harris
Leonard Krishtalka - I presume not coming until the site review
Xianhua Liu
Bertram Ludaescher
Tim McPhillips
Bob Peet
Town Peterson
Jim Reichman - I presume not coming until the site review
David Stockwell - not coming
Paul Tooby
Jenny Wang - not coming

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001