[seek-logistics] planning for NEXT year's annual meeting

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:06:56 PDT 2005

We've been discussing a date and venue change for the 2006 SEEK annual
meeting (NEXT year's meeting) that is to be held in Fall of 2006.
Please let me know if this date change would prevent you from attending.

We are considering holding the meeting in conjunction with and just
prior to the International Society for Ecological Informatics (ISEI)
meeting.  The meeting would be in Cancun, Mexico.  Here's the proposed
dates:

Wed November 15, 2006 (travel day)
Monday November 20, 2006 (travel day)

The ISEI meeting runs from Nov 21-24, which would give us an opportunity
to be represented in this new and growing society.

Please let me know if this date change (previously blocked dates were
November 5-10, 2006) would be problematic for you.   Thanks for the
feedback.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara