[seek-logistics] welcome Kevin Ruland to SEEK team

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sun Aug 7 08:58:37 PDT 2005

On behalf of the SEEK project members I wanted to extend a welcome to
Kevin Ruland who is joining the SEEK project as a software developer at
KU.  Kevin has extensive software engineering experience both with
industry and academia, including biodiversity research projects.  He can
be contacted at:

     Kevin Ruland <kruland at ku.edu>

Kevin will be contributing to the design and development of all of our
software infrastructure, but will be focusing initially on the
EcoGrid/DiGIR linkage and on Kepler.

Regards,

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara