[seek-logistics] new seek-logistics email list

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 28 10:03:21 PST 2003

SEEK Contributors,

    My sincere apologies, but I have just discovered a serious problem
in one of our email lists (seek-admin) that has prevented most of you
from receiving the emails I directed to that list before.  The problem
was tied to the name of the list, so I have renamed the list
'seek-logistics at ecoinformatics.org'.  I will be checking with several of
you to see if you receive this posting, and will be resending the email
that I sent earlier regarding the May SEEK meeting.

Thanks for your understanding,

Matt Jones
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
University of California Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
907-789-0496