[seek-logistics] SEEK all-hands meeting in October

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 31 09:53:30 PDT 2003

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have an all-hands meeting scheduled
  for the SEEK project from October 22-26, 2003 in Santa Barbara.  You
should plan on arriving in Santa Barbara on the evening of Oct 21 and
departing on October 27 (or the evening of Oct 26).  Details of hotel
and airfare logistics will be sent in another email.

Most of the meeting will be dedicated to breakout groups focusing on
working group work for each of the SEEK subgroups.  The last day of the
meeting (Sunday Oct 26) will be a full day plenary session to help
stimulate interaction among the subprojects.

The PI for your institution will be collating a list of participants and
sending it to me so that we can arrange lodging and the meeting venue.
Please respond promptly (or even proactively :) to requests for
information so that we can efficiently plan this meeting.

An agenda for the meeting is being compiled and will be released at a
later date.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara