[seek-logistics] --- SEEK: you may LOOSE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION ---

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 30 12:58:50 PDT 2003

Dear all:

According to information from the hotel, the following people have not
yet confirmed their hotel room with a credit card:

	Aimee Stewart
	Bill Michener
	Dave Vieglas
	Ferdinando Villa
	James Brunt
	Kristin  Vanderbilt
	Mark Gahegan
	Robert Peet
	Robert Waide
	Scott Downie
	Town Peterson

The cut-off date for the $199 rate is TODAY.

For instructions to make reservations, see below.

Please mention SEEK/SDSC when you call the hotel.

Note that "reimbursement packages" will be handed out at the meeting
(through participant support cost)

Thanks

Bertram