[seek-logistics] --- UPDATE --- SEEK meeting logistics, San Diego, May 10-16

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:40:58 PDT 2003

Dear all:

When making your hotel reservations with the Residence Inn, please
mention
	SEEK / SDSC
to avoid double booking!

Also let me use this opportunity to welcome a new member of the SEEK
family: Shawn Bowers (shawn at cse.ogi.edu) from OGI is currently
finishing his PhD in the area of data model interoperability, and will
be joining us officially from July. He will already attend part of the
SEEK Technical meeting, in particular the SMS and KR parts.

Welcome on board Shawn!!

Bertram