[seek-kr] MORIS

Rich Williams rich at sfsu.edu
Tue Sep 23 11:01:05 PDT 2003

Hello Michael -

Chad Berkley gave me your name and told me a little about your work on
ecological data systems and ontologies.  I work with him at NCEAS on the
SEEK project, where I am primarily working on knowledge representation and
ontology development.  We are very interested in learning more about your
work, and I am particularly interested in your work on ontologies.  Do you
have a web site you can point us to or any publications we should look at?
I did look at the abstract and slides of your EnviroInfo 2002 presentation
but was hoping you have some English language materials, and also would like
to get more details than in your slides.

Thanks,

Rich Williams

(SEEK folks, look at
http://www.umweltbundesamt.at/publikationen/uba-aktuell/archiv/2002/10/envir