[seek-kr] [Fwd: Re: Status of editor tool and InstallAnywhere]

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 22 14:14:30 PDT 2003

Shawn,

After our IRC conversation this morning I thought that this note was
relevant to you.  In particular, Chad mentioned that Deana is already
formalizing the GARP pipelines.  Maybe you should interact with her on
that with respect to the typing system.  I'm sure Chad will be regarding
the workflow.  Hopefully we'll have some really good pipelines to help
structure the discussion in our October meeting.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara
An embedded message was scrubbed...