[seek-kr] Re: next steps for KR/SMS

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Wed Jul 16 13:23:09 PDT 2003

Mark,

Great feedback!  I was starting to wonder what happened to you and
Bertram!  I already have visio installed, and was planning to use it.
Current thinking is that we'll have 2 people (probably me and Ricardo)
put things in visio while the rest draw on anything available
(whiteboards, scrap paper, etc).  I'll be in the office on Sat, Aug 2,
to do a final download of all relevant things to my laptop.

I saw the docs Rich put in CVS on measurement ontologies and semantics
(these were helpful to me).  I didn't see anything on food webs.  Do I
have to install Protege to be able to look at it?

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001