[seek-kr-sms] observastions and spatial observation

Joshua Madin madin at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 30 15:10:51 PST 2006

Hello,

Sergey, thanks for the update.  The spatial extension looks great --
we'll need to explore how it fits with the observation ontology, and
how data will be annotated with concepts from this extension.  As far
as a name for the observation ontology, there still isn't one.

There will be a KR conference call this Wednesday at 10am.  I'll send
out a reminder tomorrow for those who are interested.  Please let me
know if you would like to join us.

Cheers,
Josh