[seek-kr-sms] OBOE clarifications and questions

Serguei Krivov Serguei.Krivov at uvm.edu
Thu Jun 15 12:23:56 PDT 2006

Hi Bertram,
Long time ago you and Raja were talking about guarded logics as a decidable
option. As I understand now, here all boolean operations are avalible, the
quantification is restricted; But  if handling tuples of length more then 2
is our main concern then perhaps guarded logics is a possible solution???

 I remember, that time I looked at:
e.g. http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/gr99decision.html
and then studied:
http://www-mgi.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/Publications/pub/hirsch/hirsch.pdf

So, what is your current opinion about guarded logics?

sergey