[seek-kr-sms] [protege-owl] Re: Ontology from database schema? (fwd)

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Sat Aug 12 07:30:32 PDT 2006

The following link:

http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/2006/08/update-automated-database-import-into.html

was taken from the email below posted to a protege mailing list.

It nicely describes the "typical" approach of converting a relational
database to OWL.  The process in this case is supported by the D2RQ tool
from within TopBraid Composer (a comercial protege venture).

I thought I'd send this link to the list, to see if any discussions might
be sparked by the approach.

-shawn