[seek-kr-sms] Sth like this might be interesting for SEEK/KR-SMS

Sergey Krivov Serguei.Krivov at uvm.edu
Fri Aug 11 08:14:12 PDT 2006

This looks like a typical Type Theory thing.   Last spring I have read a
classical book on this subject:
http://books.google.com/books?id=BGBt4oNGP1cC&printsec=toc&dq=Type+theory+an
d+programming+languages
 And as I know there are decidable type checking algorithms for complex type
systems with records, subclasses, and even Boolean operations (though I have
not seen not/complement). Some complex cases :
http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~scott/pll/papers/mfps95.pdf
http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~scott/pll/papers/sas96.pdf

If you guys decide to construct a Type Theory to track Kepler's semantic
types I would like to get involved in that.

sergey