[seek-kr-sms] Notes on data translation and integration using ontologies

Joseph Goguen goguen at cs.ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 28 14:38:01 PDT 2005

Yesterday's all hands meeting was very enjoyable for me, and i learned
a lot of interesting.  Parts of the discussion reminded me of some notes
i wrote for a paper under revision for publication, so im sending it to the
list.  If anyone is interested, i can supply the references, though most of
them are not hard to find by searching my website.

Cheers,

    joseph