[seek-kr-sms] OWL - taxonomy

Serguei Krivov Serguei.Krivov at uvm.edu
Fri Nov 4 08:05:05 PST 2005

PS: More about shadowy classes 9individuals) like Cyclanthura-pilosa'. We
may create a special class Extinct (or other name such as
GeneticallyModified).

Now Cyclanthura-pilosa' will be subclass (member) of this class
Extinct(GeneticallyModified), along with many other such classes
(individuals) which might clearly fit in some intensive definition but do
not exist currently. The addition of such top class for those species/genus
that exist just in theory would add more clarity to this ontology.

serguei