[seek-kr-sms] kr issues at kepler meeting

Joseph Goguen goguen at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 27 12:34:42 PST 2005

Dear Serguei,

Sorry for that!  I should have typed

	http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~goguen/pps/ifi04.pdf

It is mainly about information flow, lattice of theories, formal concept
analysis, their generalization to arbitrary logics, and their application to
ontologies and databases.

It is very nice to learn theres someone into category theory out there!  I
dont know of a categorical semantics for description logic, but i have been
playing around with categories and logics, which you can read about at

	http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~goguen/pps/nel05.pdf

However, i expect that the semantics URIs would take us beyond just
relations.  What are you working on?

  == joseph