[seek-kr-sms] kr issues at kepler meeting

Joseph Goguen goguen at cs.ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 25 12:22:07 PST 2005

Dear Matt and others,

I havent discussed this with Jenny yet, but probably we could put together at
least preliminary ontologies, if the timeline requires doing something before
a new hire can be in place; in any case, we are interested in types and
matching for ontologies, and this could be a useful input for a case study in
that area.

  == joseph