[seek-kr-sms] owl-sparrow parser?

Serguei Krivov Serguei.Krivov at uvm.edu
Sat Nov 13 07:38:28 PST 2004

Quick question: What about Abox expressions which are essential for owl?

a:C  OK- "a type C"

<a,b> :R   ????

<a, d>: DataProp  ????

I am talking about all possible things inside the individual axiom
(fact)
Individual(o type(C1) ...type(Cn)
     value(R1 o1)...value(Rn on)
     value(U1 v1)...value( Un vn))

Also- how to distinguish
restriction(R allValuesFrom(C))
restriction(R hasValue(o))
???

sorry if I just missed them in the list. I shall sent more detail
comments after more detail analysis.

serguei

Serguei Krivov, Assist. Research Professor,
Computer Science Dept. & Gund Inst. for Ecological Economics,
University of Vermont; 590 Main St. Burlington VT 05405
phone: (802)-656-2978