[seek-kr-sms] owl-sparrow parser?

Serguei Krivov Serguei.Krivov at uvm.edu
Thu Nov 11 12:23:49 PST 2004

Bertram and Shawn,
Ferdinando and I just have been discussing if we could have a lighter
owl reading functionality in the ESD applet.
We could reduce weight If we use non-rdf  version of owl for transfering
owl ontologies to applet, say such as pure xml expression of owl, or
sparrow syntax for owl. Do you guys have sparrow syntax for the complete
set of owl-dl? And do you have anithing like java parser for
owl-sparrow, or you use prolog to parse it? Or do you have any plans for
owl-sparrow parser in java?

Thanks,
serguei