[seek-kr-sms] Re: [SEEK-Taxon] Question about EML

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Mar 6 13:18:01 PST 2004

Bob,

Thanks for the additional considerations.  BTW, if you're interested in
the EML for SA003 it is available from Andrews here:
   http://wwwdata.forestry.oregonstate.edu/mdaccess/hjaeml.aspx?dbcode=SA003

The other Andrews data sets also have EML available through the same
interface.  I'm not sure how complete the EML is as I haven't reviewed
their product recently.

Matt