[seek-kr-sms] list addressing

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 14 08:56:55 PDT 2004

Hi All,

My appologies if you get this more than once.  I would like to make a
request of those using the ecoinformatics listserv.  Please do not BCC
any recipients.  This forces your list messages to moderation, which
Matt or I must approve before being shipped out to the list.  If you are
consistently getting a message back from the listserv telling you that
your message has been moderated, please figure out why (usually you are
either not subscribed to that list with the email address you used to
send the message, or you have BCC'd someone) and fix it.  I think I've
had to moderate almost every single message on the current UI/ontology
thread because a BCC was included.  Making sure your messages aren't
getting moderated will help Matt and I out a lot.

Thanks,
chad