[seek-kr-sms] RE: seek owl ontologies

Ferdinando Villa ferdinando.villa at uvm.edu
Thu Feb 12 11:04:03 PST 2004

Serguei - this is brilliant, as soon as I started looking at them, my
mind automatically began to ask questions about Rich's conceptual
choices - I consider this a sign of an intuitive and well-designed tool!

For those who don't know, it may be easier to use a locality=2 when
browsing - the default is an applet parameter, you can use the right
mouse button and select 'Show Less' to make the display less cluttered.

Ciao, ferdinando