[seek-kr-sms] Initial Paper on Ontology-Based Transformation

Shawn Bowers bowers at sdsc.edu
Wed Dec 10 14:13:32 PST 2003

Hi all,

Bertram and I recently wrote a quick paper describing some of the ideas on
transformation discussed in the Santa Barbara, all-hands meeting.

I have attached the paper.  It is relatively short, and terse, and has
some hand waving.  But, I think it gives a glimpse of the idea.  Feedback
is most welcome on any part of it; including comments like "this is a
stupid idea" (so long as you can say why :)

Also, the initial SEEK picture/description is simpler than what is being
done by EcoGrid folks in terms of Web-services versus Grid, etc.

Shawn