[seek-dev] seek training proposal for 2006

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:05:01 PST 2006

Since we are soon to release Kepler 1.0.0, it seems like a good time to
step up training.  Attached is a doc that outlines 3 training events
Samantha and I think would be effective.  We'd like feedback on both
what we are proposing, and when the appropriate functionality should be
available in Kepler.  Also, we'll need at least one developer present at
each of the meetings, so there may be some timing issues there.
Comments welcome from anyone :-)

Thanks,
Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001