[seek-dev] Obsolete classes and packages?

David M Sledge dsledge at lternet.edu
Tue Jan 17 11:06:49 PST 2006

I'm trying to compile the Ecogrid webapp but I'm getting the following
error:

Package org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.registry.impl does not exist

Import org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.registry.impl.EcogridJSPBeanFactory

                                                ^

I looked for that package and found it with the source files for the ecogrid
client jar, but when I look in jar file, none of the class files are there.
>From what I can see in the build files, that package seems to be omitted.
Are the classes in that package obsolete?

Thanks,

David M. Sledge

SEEK Web Programmer

LTER Network Office