[seek-dev] Summary of query.xsd and resultset.xsd changes:Re: Wednesday call.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Wed Sep 21 14:46:45 PDT 2005

Matt, et al.

Just so I don't crazily go down the wrong path, these are the changes
for the two QueryLevelOne types I'm making:

query.xsd:

- change the /query/namespace element to be non-repeatable but still
optional.
- change the implementation of ANDType and ORType to be:

  <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="AND" type="ANDType" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
            <xs:element name="OR" type="ORType" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
            <xs:element name="condition" type="ConditionType"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
        </xs:sequence>
  <xs:sequence>

- leave the capitalizaton of /query/returnField as camel case but
correct all the usage in the server (including xml print strings -- what
are those doing in there!?)

resultset.xsd

- change /resultset/restulsetMetadata/namespace element to be
non-repeatable but optional.
- remove /resultset/resultsetMetadata/recordStructure at namespace attribute.
- remove /resultset/record/returnField at name attribute
- make /restulset/record/returnField at id attribute required.

Is this correct?

Kevin