[seek-dev] Proposal to repackage the stubs.

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 15 10:42:26 PDT 2005

Sounds like most people can do it on Tuesday, so I will propose the
following time:

                   Time: Tuesday, Sept 20 9am Pacific time
                   Call#: 1-888-346-3950
Participant Code: 39501
You'll hear muzak until I join with the host code, so just be patient if
you're on hold at first.

Let me know if that does NOT work for you.

Tenative agenda:
1) EcoGrid XSD changes + associated code refactoring
2) Changes to require use of LSIDs
3) Migration to GT4 or plain web services
4) Agenda planning for October meeting
     (http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AllHandsMeeting2005)

Please suggest additional or revised agenda items.  Thanks.

Matt