[seek-dev] [kepler-dev] cvs outage

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:57:16 PDT 2005

The cvs and other services on ecoinfo are back up (thanks to Colby).
The problem was a UPS failure on the machine, which has been replaced
with a new UPS.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Let me know if you see
any problems with CVS or anything else.

As an aside, we are working on configuring several new servers to host
the CVS and web sites and other services that are currently handled by
ecoinfo.  These new machines are being configured for better fault
tolerance and higher reliability.  We'll be transitioning services one
by one to the new servers over the next month or so.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara