[seek-dev] setting schema location port number.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Thu Sep 1 11:24:02 PDT 2005

Bing,

That could be true, but in this case it is not.  The remote Digir sites
are sometimes on port 80 and sometimes not.  But this is internal to the
Grid Service startup code.  When the grid service starts up ie gets
activated, it pulls it's wsdl and dynamically configures itself (this is
my understanding anyway).  When it tries to pull the service it's
looking at port 80 on my test box. It's really wierd because the
kuecogrid box pulled it from port 8080.  I had to insert the following
into my test server's server-config.wsdd to make it work:

<parameter name="port" value="8080"/>

It's a mystery to me.

The good news is, with some hand finaggling of the server-config.wsdd, I
now have the test server deployed and functioning.  I'm going to diff my
manual changes with the generated server-config.wsdd to try to figure
out what's going on with the build.

Kevin