[seek-dev] Re: Fw: South America Hydro1k EML Documentation

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:04:18 PST 2005

Hi Jing,

Just checked SRB system and could not find the collection
'/home/beam.seek/Hydro1k
Instead, there is a collection called '/home/beam.seek/Hydro1k_DEM', which
has
a cub-collection named 'SouthAmerica'.

But I didn't see file 'sa_asp.zip' in collection
'/home/beam.seek/Hydro1k_DEM/SouthAmerica'.
i.e. '/home/beam.seek/Hydro1k_DEM/SouthAmerica/sa_asp.zip' does not exist.

Bing