[seek-dev] SRB Account?

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Mon Jun 6 10:46:02 PDT 2005

Dan,

The SRB server for 7613 has been updated to SRB 3.3.1. So you have to
use the SRB 3.3.1 InQ to be able to talk to this server.

This change should not affect the Ecogrid service since the migration from
previous SRB to SRB 3.3.1 has been handled by me in SRB service node
(server)
side at orion.sdsc.edu.

The latest InQ can be downloaded at: http://www.sdsc.edu/srb/inQ/inQ.html.

I also CC this mail to SEEK dev group to be aware of this when using InQ.

Sincerely,
Bing