[seek-dev] new ecogrid documents

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Tue Jan 4 17:18:47 PST 2005

Raja, Matt, Jing and Rod,

Based on the materials I collected for the workshop, I checked in documents
for introductions to Metacat (from Jing), DiGIR (from Rod) and SRB (from
Bing)
into our cvs place under ecogird directory. They are:
   DiGIR.doc
   metacat-introduction.ppt
   SRB_in_Ecogrid.ppt

And also based on the examples from Jing, Rod and myself, I created 5 readme
files
which have detailed info to use our ecogrid clients for current
ecogrid services such as query, put and registry for Metacat, SRB and Digir.
These files are:
     Ecogrid.readme.txt
     SRB.readme.txt
     Metacat.readme.txt
     DiGIR.readme.txt
     registry.readme.txt

All above mentioned documents are in '/seek/projects/ecogrid/docs'.

Bing