[Fwd: [seek-dev] query errors] (fwd)

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Fri Feb 4 10:25:53 PST 2005

Deleted cache
Search terms: IPCC, GCE, hydro1k, test

Installer version: no errors, no returns on any of the search terms
cvs version: returned "test", errors on all of the others

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001