[Fwd: [seek-dev] query errors] (fwd)

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:48:25 PST 2005

Hi, Rod:

Here is the bug about the query I found in cvs version:

1) Delete cache dir do a search "IPCC"(only in metacat), I got correct
result.

2) Search "Hydro1k"(only in metacat), I got a error message "There
was erorr querying for 'Hydor1k' Please try again"(nothing
returned)

3) Delete cache dir do a search "Hydor1k", I got correct result

4) search "IPCC", I got a error message "There was an error querying for
'IPCC' please try again".

It seems only the first time query works. The second one will be messed
up(I didn't tried third one after deleting cache. I guess it couldn't
work).

Jing

--
Jing Tao