[seek-dev] Ecogrid Registry

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Mon Dec 5 18:32:47 PST 2005

Jing,

If the type of the parameter is xsd:string, you cannot put arbitrary xml
in it and expect it to parse.

However, you could switch to a document style service and use an Any
type.  Of course, this gives you no validation what so ever.

So if the proper parameter type is exactly the query.xsd, then I think
you should use it.

Kevin