[seek-dev] Howto for deploying ogsa web service.

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Tue Aug 30 16:10:39 PDT 2005

For DiGIR service, the following two lines need to added into
'server-config.wsdd',
      <parameter name="publishHostName" value="true"/>
      <parameter name="logicalHost" value="kuecogrid.ittc.ku.edu"/>

This is because that 'kuecogrid.ittc.ku.edu' internally uses a private IP.
If the machine
now uses a static public IP, the above info can be ignored. Otherwise, above
two lines
have to be added into 'server-config.wsdd'.

Bing Zhu
San Diego Supercomputer Center