[seek-dev] Re: reminder: EcoGrid conference call today 11am pdt

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 17 13:13:45 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone that attended the EcoGrid call.  We delayed the
discussion of the use of GSI and certificates until James and Michelle
could be present.  We discussed 1) ecogrid query translation and its
relationship to SMS services, 2) data query and subset functionality in
Kepler and EcoGrid, and 3) writing data to ecogrid nodes using the 'put'
and 'authenitcation' APIs.

Full notes with action items are here:
http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EcoGridConferenceCallNotes17Sep2004

Matt