[seek-dev] ecogrid's put service for SRB is completed

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 14 17:20:36 PDT 2004

Hi, Bing:

Only one issue I am thinking is how do you deploy the configure file to
$TOMCAT/webapps/ogsa/WEB-INF. Currently we use the build.xml in gt3 to
deploy our gar file to tomcat and I am not sure if the build.xml will copy
the configure file to that directory or not. You may take a look at it. If
it does, will be great. If it doesn't, we need put the configure file into
the jar file which will be deploied to tomcat/webapps/ogsa/WEB-INF/lib and
write a java file to read it from the jar file.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

Jing