[seek-dev] Re: enm pipeline

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Tue Sep 14 12:25:36 PDT 2004

I can work on the data, but not until Sep 27.  If I can figure out how
to do templates in EML, it should go pretty quickly.

I think you have forgotten the pipeline that converts the IPCC climate
data to gis layers.

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001