[seek-dev] scope, design of the Ecogrid registry vs Kepler registry

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 13 16:17:57 PDT 2004

Bertram,

Here is the link for Matt's design document for Ecogrid registry.
http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EcoGridRegistryDesign,
which has links to our original design docs in Ecogrid meeting in Seattle.

The current Ecogrid registry schema is
http://cvs.ecoinformatics.org/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/seek/projects/ecogrid/src/xsd_r
eg/EcogridRegEntryType.xsd.

Bing