[seek-dev] user interface design

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 17 14:14:18 PDT 2004

Thanks, Sam.  The search interface you showed is very close to the one
in Morpho, and I think it would be relatively easy to make it match even
closer if we have consensus that the interface you showed is both
familiar and usable to our target scientists.

The search interface is obviously very important, so we'll continue the
mockups and ask for direct feedback on them before we implement.  Thanks,

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara