[seek-dev] myproxy

dave thau thau at learningsite.com
Fri May 14 15:06:49 PDT 2004

Yeah, that's pretty much what it does.  Plus it helps maintain your
certificates, automatically renewing them when necessary.  When I tried to
install globus at home I got a certificate saying that it expired in two
months.  I was having a hard time with the install, and for some reason,
that really bummed me out.  It got me thinking that I've rarely had a
pleasant experience with any software which required me to get and install
a certificate.  So... if we're ever in a situation where we're asking
partners to install globus, it might be something to keep in mind.

Dave