[seek-dev] compiling codes from seek cvs

Saritha Bhandarkar Saritha.Bhandarkar at asu.edu
Wed Mar 31 13:18:14 PST 2004

Hi,
Thank you very much. Hope you had a great vacation.

I have one more question regarding the ResultsetType. Could you please
give me an example of resultset for an EcoGrid query? I saw the example
files in the directory seek\projects\ecogrid\tests\testfiles from CVS.
But I am not able to generalize the formats from resultset-test.xml,
resultset-test-2.xml etc since they all look different. Also,
digir-resultset.xml looks different from metacatresultset-test.xml. For
example, if we consider the following query, what should the general
format of the result set?

<egq:query queryId="test.1.1" system="http://knb.ecoinformatics.org"
xmlns:egq="ecogrid://ecoinformatics.org/ecogrid-query-1.0.0beta1"
xsi:schemaLocation="ecogrid://ecoinformatics.org/ecogrid-query-1.0.0beta
1 ../../src/xsd/query.xsd">
       <namespace
prefix="eml">eml://ecoinformatics.org/eml-2.0.0</namespace>
       <returnfield>*/title</returnfield>
       <returnfield>*/pubDate</returnfield>
       <title>Soils metadata query</title>
       <AND>
             <AND>
                    <condition operator="LIKE"
concept="keywordSet/keyword">arizona</condition>
                    <condition operator="NOT LIKE"
concept="keywordSet/keyword">central Arizona</condition>
             </AND>
              <OR>
             <condition operator="LIKE"
concept="creator/individualName/surName">hope</condition>
             <condition operator="LIKE"
concept="creator/individualName/surName">katti</condition>
              </OR>
       </AND>
</egq:query>

Thanks,