[seek-dev] compiling codes from seek cvs

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 26 17:54:39 PST 2004

Hi, Saritha:

It is great that the files were compiled successfully!

Yes, your code will be build into a jar and deploied to globus or tomcat.
But you don't need write the build.xml by yourself. The build.xml is
configurable and can help you do this if you followed the correct
directory structure(You mentioned you did, this is great). So you may
customize build.xml and it will do those tasks for you. If you have any
question about the build.xml, please let me know.

Really, you can't access the irc server? This is weild. People can access
it remotely well(Such as matt and others). I still think there is some
block in your local network.

Hope this is helpful.

Jing