[seek-dev] Ecogrid Registry and Query

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Wed Mar 10 13:48:23 PST 2004

Ok, It works for both Digir and Metacat.

The Resultset table creator is less intelligent, but far more generic in
displaying resultsets. I may add some specific formatters for Digir
results or Metacat results, etc. (we'll see).

But in the mean time, have at it.

Plus, maybe Bing could add a registry entry for the SRB and give it a try.

Thanks,
Rod

--
Rod Spears